[gDesklets] problems with transparency (updated)

i delete old .gdesklets from my usr folder and opened gdesklets shell again, i launch the starterbar and the transparency problem gone.. but i noticed when i click in the gnome botton to show the desktop the starter bar is minimized too, but i want to minimize all windows, not the desklets..
thanks
(now im already in the list, I thinked the register in the list was to people who realy colaborate with the project, not just to report a bug)

Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/