Re: [gDesklets] <html>

Kelsang Tsenle wrote:
Good to know, thank you. :)

I try to use gDesklets to monitor web pages with generated content,
which is in separate files.
The simplest way seemed to be to use the <html> tag to display the
generated files.

So now I probably need to learn Python to parse the files to display
them in desklets?

Just in case, is there a simpler way to have an eye on files like
http://www.kadampaus.org/nktevents/today.html
?

Hi Kelsang,

I had the same need to extract data from HTML pages and I built the GetHTML-control for that. You can get it from the gdesklets.org website. IIRC some instructions are included in the control package.

Good luck,
Lauri