Re: [gDesklets] countdown2

nanker phelge wrote:

I was wondering if there was a way to label the timer in case you wanted to run multiple countdown timers for totally different events?

Nice Idea!
You can run multiple countdown timers but I'm afraid it haven't implement the multiple label.
But it is a good direction for next version;)
Thanks
Xusheng Hou

cheers,
naph