Re: [gDesklets] SlideShow Desklet review

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 08:08 +0300, Lauri Kainulainen wrote:
> Sean Bridges wrote:
> >> Files got dropped.  Here is a link:
> >>
> >> Control: http://sean.mailcan.com/ImageSideShow.control-0.1.tar.gz
> >> Display: http://sean.mailcan.com/SlideShow-0.1.tar.gz
> >
> > I've posted this up on the gdesklets website.  I believe this would be a
> > good inclusion for the 'default' desklet package that has been mentioned
> > on the mail list. Vista and OSX provide a similar widgets in their
> > default installs.  Thoughts?
>
> I can't find them on gdesklets.org. Are you sure you submitted them?

Yes, they are posted.  I see them, but maybe there is a step I am
missing.  I will look again just to make sure.

> If the desklet and control prove to be stable and look nice then I think
> we should add them to the desklet-package.

Great.   I also just did another revision that added a little more
visual 'bling'.   Going to try to get some more feedback via other
forums also to see if it is proving stable for others.

Thanks,
- Sean