[gDesklets] How to delete/update uploaded Controls on www.gdesklets.de?

Hello,

Can anybody tell me, how to upload a new version of an own Control? I did't find any way to upload a new version of my Control named XMMS. I changed its source today due to some reasons and wanted to add it as new version, but after "adding a new Control" (which was the wrong way, I found out), there are two separate Controls named XMMS in the list, separate in the meaning of two projects, what they aren't...

So is there any possibility to delete one of these things and/or to upload a new version?

Thanks and greetings

Ronny