Re: gconftool-2 --get /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename error

Hello !

I'v got the following error when i want to ask what is my wallpaper.
The first is run from a script and the answer is not a real file.

The second version is running from the terminal and the answer is good.

I wondered why do these difference but i don't know the answer.
please help me I'v got a Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal with Gnome

1.
#!/bin/sh
clear
wallpaper=$(gconftool-2 --get /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename)
echo $wallpaper

answer: /tmp/1

2.
from terminal:
gconftool-2 --get /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename

good answer: /home/orange/Letöltések/commodore.jpg

Thank you for you're answer
--
_____Horváth Károly______