"Could not send message to GConf daemon"

Hello,

I have upgraded Fedora from 10 to 11, and I use XFCE 4.6 from repo.
Every time I start tsclient (when I use normal user account) below error appears:

"Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details - 1: Could not send message to GConf daemon: The name org.gnome.GConf was not provided by any .service files)"

Could you tell me what should I do to remove this error?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Mis