GConf+DBus in jhbuild

Apparently GConf has switcged to using D-Bus, which explains why I'm
getting errors from applications running in "jhbuild shell".

Is there a simple way to make my jhbuild environment use the D-Bus and
associated service files from my jhbuild-built /opt/gnome prefix? I
imagine that it would be difficult given that old versions of D-Bus (and
GConf) are already running from the regular prefix.

If there's an easy way, we should add it to the sample jhbuild .rc file.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com