RE: Motorola's patch contribution to gconfmm
- From: "Hsu Josephine-W30372" <josephine hsu motorola com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Akin Steven-WLSA02 <steve akin motorola com>, Bhutani Meeta-W19091 <Meeta Bhutani motorola com>, Steiner Mike-CMDI036 <Mike Steiner motorola com>, gconf-list gnome org, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: Motorola's patch contribution to gconfmm
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 01:27:02 -0400
Thanks for the tip. When we create a SVN patch for gconfmm, should we
base on sources from trunk, or is there a branch/tag name that I can use
that corresponding to the gconfmm-2.22.0 release?
From: Murray Cumming [mailto:murrayc murrayc com]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 2:07 AM
To: Hsu Josephine-W30372
Cc: gtkmm-list gnome org; gconf-list gnome org; Akin Steven-WLSA02;
Bhutani Meeta-W19091; Steiner Mike-CMDI036
Subject: Re: Motorola's patch contribution to gconfmm
On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 19:26 -0400, Hsu Josephine-W30372 wrote:
> Motorola would like to contribute the attached patch to the Gconfmm
> This patch is created for the gconfmm-2.22.0 package and it adds an
> additional API called, recursive_unset, which wraps around Gconf's
> gconf_client_recursive_unset API that provides ability to recursively
> unset a key and all of the keys below it.
> Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Thanks, but could you please make a patch against svn and add it to
bugzilla? You should be able to use _WRAP_METHOD() in the .hg file
instead of hand-coding the method. There's more about this in the
appendix in the gtkmm book.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev