Re: Motorola's patch contribution to gconfmm

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 19:26 -0400, Hsu Josephine-W30372 wrote:
> Motorola would like to contribute the attached patch to the Gconfmm
> package.
>
> This patch is created for the gconfmm-2.22.0 package and it adds an
> additional API called, recursive_unset, which wraps around Gconf’s
> gconf_client_recursive_unset API that provides ability to recursively
> unset a key and all of the keys below it.
>
> Please contact me if you have any further questions.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks, but could you please make a patch against svn and add it to
bugzilla? You should be able to use _WRAP_METHOD() in the .hg file
instead of hand-coding the method. There's more about this in the
appendix in the gtkmm book.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com