Re: gconf win32?

Hi,

Andreas Loening wrote:
After scratching my head for a while, I noticed that a bunch of applications (e.g. Ekiga, gnumeric) while using gconf on linux, provide their own code for windows. Is gconf on windows something to be generally avoided?

I would say so. It would drag in a whole pile of code (ORBit, gconfd itself, etc.) that would be a pain to deal with on windows, wasn't designed for windows, and though I don't really know, I doubt it works well out of the box right now.