RE: gconftool-2 question

   I cannot open png images. If I open /usr/share/pixmaps directory and
click gnome-planner.png I get a message "Couldn't display
"/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-planner.png".
By the way Application menu is empty, Place menu has only Desktop,
Connect to Server, and Recent Documents selections. The System menu
has only Lock Screen, Logout, and Shutdown selections.

Hicolor-icon-theme-0.9-2.1, gnome-themes-2.16.0-1.fc6,
gnome-icon-theme-2.16.0.1-2.fc6, and gnome-icon-theme-2.16.0.1-3.fc6
are installed. Notice, two gnome-icon-theme packages are installed.
This could be a culprit.

Michal