Re: Gconfd/ORBit problem?

Silly me has compiled stuff with no debug symbols
(-fomit-frame-pointer).

If you let me know which stuff needs to be compiled with debug symbols
i'll get to it over the weekend.

As far as I can tell, I only have those 2 versions I quoted of gconfd.

Gentoo doesn't load gconfd-1 by default (actually, its a real pain
because gnucash requires it).

As regards fuser on gconfd-2, I am the only user (as far as I know) on
my machine.

Thanks

hen
--
Henry Gomersall
Trinity College, Cambridge

Please avoid sending me any WORD or POWERPOINT attachments.

"If your only contribution is to quote another, that is no contibution
at all."