GConf editor tool

Hi!

I have been playing with GTK+-2.0's GtkTreeView lately and it resulted
in a little application that is able to browse the GConf directories.
Therefor i am now wondering how the GConf editor tool is going.
I looked in the mailing-list archives and found a post about it back in
Januar. Then I saw a Havoc Penningtons brainstorming post on the
gnome-love-list, where he mensions a GConf editor tool.
Has this project started at all? I've read about a few programs, but I'm
wondering how the "official" (if such a thing exists) is doing. Is there
any code avaliable?

Erik Johnsson <zaphod linux nu>