Garnome has caused an error and I am unsure what the error code means

Hello there,

i am new to using Garnome and have read the faq, the man page, and also
the README file provided in the Garnome-2.24.0 directory.  However, I am
coming up empty handed on this one.  Here is what the error says:

king1 *** paranoid-install error 2

Can some one help me to understand what this error means and what I need
to do?  I am building this on a Ubuntu Hardy distro with Gnome 2.4.22
but I don't want the new Ubuntu because it's still a bit unstable for me
but I want the new gnome as I am blind and need the accessibility
features it provides.  Thanks very much.