Problems with administration tools...

Hi,
I installed garnome 2.22.1 on Ubuntu 7.10. Installation is ok...
I installed garnome in /opt/garnome and followed instructions in the
README and POSTINSTALLATION files... and i launch gnome by startx.
But I have problems with administration tools like network-admin or
users-admin. For exemple, users-admin complained :

laurent laurent-laptop:/opt/garnome/bin
$gnomesu /opt/garnome/bin/users-admin

** (users-admin:30429): CRITICAL **: Cannot create session bus: Did not
receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not
send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

** (users-admin:30429): WARNING **: Error doing GetSessionForUnixProcess
on ConsoleKit: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit was not provided by any .service files

** (users-admin:30429): CRITICAL **: The name org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit
was not provided by any .service files

I've got the same repplies with network-admin for exemple and gnome tell
me that I'm not allowed to acess to the system configuration...

A problem with dbus? What are the solutions to see if dbus wac correctly
launched?

Help!!!!

Log files can't help me because no warnings on them for this problem!