gar.conf.mk missing?

Hi everyone,

I just started looking at garnome as a possibility to build a current gnome on my enterprise linux system.

I got a copy of garnome 2.23.1 from ftp.gnome.org and have been trying to get it to finish compiling everything (not very successfully so far).

I also checked out garnome from svn.gnome.org, and when I checked it out of subversion I noticed that there is no gar.conf.mk file. There is a gar.conf.mk.in, but there doesn't appear to be any way to transform it into the gar.conf.mk.

Am I just missing something, or is svn broken?