Can't download gimp-help-2-0.13 Package

Hi All,
  I'm downloading all the gnome tar balls first before I start the garnome install and I noticed while 'make garchive' was running that it couldn't download "gimp-help-2-0.13.tar.gz".  I poked around the ftp site and found that only gimp-help-2.4.0.tar.bz2 are available.  Can I modify the 'Makefile(s)'  for gimp-help and use 2.4.0 instead?  I'm wondering if this will cause any issues?..  Or perhaps theres a new link out there for this file that maybe someone could hook me up with?

Thank you for your time...

David