Re: Gnome Screensaver doesn't lock screen

Sun, 23.09.2007, 09:15 -0400 Joseph Sacco wrote:

> Kindly read the the POST-INSTALL doc located at the top level of the
> GARNOME source tree.

Thank you for pointing me to the POST-INSTALL file. Actually, I don't
have the $garnome/pam.d directory on my system that is mentioned in this
file. Maybe this is the case because I did build as root which I
shouldn't have done. I will rebuild garnome with a designated
garnome-user and report if this helps.

Bastian