freedesktop.org programs not in /freedesktop

Really a small matter, but several fdo applications are not in the fdo
directory. Some, like startup-notification really don't need to be in
desktop. Here's a grepped list of the fdo apps living elsewhere.

./bindings/gst-python/

./bootstrap/liboil/

./desktop/gstreamer/ (I understand why this is here)
./desktop/startup-notification/
./desktop/gst-plugins-base/ (this too)
./desktop/gst-plugins-good/ (ditto)

./geektoys/gst-ffmpeg/
./geektoys/gst-plugins-bad/
./geektoys/gst-plugins-ugly/
./geektoys/gnome-mount/

I realize this could mean a bit of work, but it seems to me that the whole
point of having the fdo directory is to keep programs from it together.

If it were my call, I'd move them to fdo.

JM2C.

--
Peter