Re: [ANNOUNCE] GARNOME 2.18.0 -- "Oldschool Beats"

Hi

It's quite safe to build with -j 2 or more only ORBIT2 doesn't like
this and adding build_args = -j1 or something similar which works for
most packages didn't solve the issue for me so I always need to build
ORBIT2 with some extra love :-D

Cheers,

Stef