Re: confusing error building gnome-keyring-0.7.91 (garnome-2.17.91)

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:06:23 +0000 (UTC)
Peter <sw98234 hotmail com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:01:50 -0700, Myles Green wrote:
>
> > Can someone help me out here? The error isn't making much sense to
> > me because the error clains there's a missing ' ) ' before ' pid '
> > on line 145 of gnome-keyring-daemon.h but from what I can see,
> > there isn't supposed to be a ' ) ' there at all.
> >
> > Here's the relevant error message:
> all snip.....
>
> gnome-keyring-daemon.h is missing an #include.
>
> Add this line
>
> #include <sys/types.h> as indicated.
>

> #include <time.h>
> #include <glib.h>
> #include <sys/types.h>
> #include "gnome-keyring.h"
> #include "gnome-keyring-private.h"
>
> This should relieve the error.

Thanks to Peter and Adam (who replied privately) for supplying the
'fix'. It was indeed a missing include, my build is continuing as I
write this :-)

BTW, sorry for not responding sooner, I was immersed in the world of
Open Solaris for a day or so while doing an install to VMware and
hadn't checked my email. Looking at the pile of email in my inbox, I'm
wishing now that I'd not gone to full-screen mode and ignored
everything else.

Anyway, thanks again for all the help.

Regards, Myles
--