GARNOME 2.16.0

In general I'm very pleased and impressed with Garnome.  I had my first exposure to it this week and it's easy to see that a lot of work has gone into it.

I did have one question.  Is there a way to exclude certain things?  For instance, I won't be doing email on this machine so I don't need evolution or the packages associated with it or the dependencies.  I've already got Firefox so there's no need to go throught that lengthy build.  I also don't need the accessibility packages, etc etc etc.  I assume it's not just a matter of deleting the directories for those packages?

Thanks