Re: gaim2 beta3.1 configuration issue in garnome 2.16.0

True... When I rolled up the tarball for 2.16.0, a *stable* release, I
forgot to shut off the debug flags. See gar.gnome.mk.

gaim has some problems when debugging is enabled. the CONFIGURE_ARGS foo
that you unearthed should disable debugging.

What to do???

Add the line to the GAR makefile and rebuild gaim.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net