Re: cairo, freetype, fontconfig, et al.

Peter,

Keeping a suite of packages current and consistent is a moving target.
The latest updates for GARNOME are always found in CVS.

Let's see...

* pkg-config
currently at 0.20. Version 0.21 is available.

OK... I can update that one.

* cairo
currently at version 1.24 in both CVS-HEAD and CVS-216

* freetype
currently at 2.1.10. Version 2.2.1 is available
I looked at updating freetype a while back.  I will look at it once
again.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net