Re: Garnome 2.17.2 behaving very badly :-(

Hello Stef!

> I've just built garnome 2.17.2 and I all is very unstable. A lot of
> processes don't start and bugbuddy is starting more often then I breathe
> a minute at times. Do more people see this behaviour or am I the only one ?
I have the same problem with my Debian SID / Experimental box but not with my Debian
Etch. But it is not possible to work with it.

On my box at work it runs but there I cannot do programming stuff for
Gnome and at home it does not run.

The great problems are the gnome-settings-daemon and nm-applet.

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.   Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at king-coder dot de
   : :' :   Debian SID on Thinkpad T43: