Re: Garnome Dependencies - newbe question

That is actually an evolution issue, not a GARNOME issue.

Here is a simple strategy to consider...

When I build a new version of GARNOME,  I first test using a clean user
account that starts out without *any* GNOME dot files.  Once I am
satisfied that all is well,  I back up *all* of the dot files in my home
directory and then start GARNOME.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net