garnome on solaris?

Hi all,

forget my ignorance, but google reveals nothing,

I have tried latest garnome-2.14.0 on solaris express 11 (nevada) and I have found some basic well-known problems.

1. garnome somewhere inside uses /bin/sh to execute scripts, but in fact it *really* needs /bin/bash

2. garnome uses GNU tar, make, patch that are prefixed under pure solaris as gtar, gmake, gpatch.

I'm right now working on fixing this, but I'd like anyone experienced to give me some initial clues where to fix what so that my patches are clean.

thanx,
Martin