gdm not installing all files (garnome 2.14.2.1)

This seems to be a minor one:

gdm builds all fine, but only gdmsetup is copied into $GARNOME/etc/pam.d/.

The new POST-INSTALL tells me to do the following:

  As root, create three soft links:

    ln -s $garnome/etc/pam.d/gdm /etc/pam.d
    ln -s $garnome/etc/pam.d/gdm-autologin /etc/pam.d
    ln -s $garnome/etc/pam.d/gdmsetup /etc/pam.d

Appropriate gdm and gdm-autologin files can be copied manually from the work directory into the install tree, but I don't think it's meant this way.

Best regards,

Stefan