Inotify revisited - IN_MOVE_SELF undeclared error...

Hi folks,

sorry to bother you again with this one:

The error mentioned above is a constant pain in the ass, not being able to use gamin with inotify support. I can no longer believe it's related to a broken kernel, as presumed by guenther and others. By now I've tried several 2.6.12.x Kernel Versions and now a type of 2.6.14.3 (Mandriva2006,i686). Gamin always get's into the same trouble.

Perhaps anyone with Mandriva who made it? Or any other soft relying on inotify just to check?

Best regards,

Stefan