Re: control-center undefined reference to gstreamer

Lincoln,

(1) garchive
Take a look at the top level Makefile and you will see that bootstap and
broken are filtered out.

'make garchive' can be run from within ./bootstrap.

(2) e-d-s / firefox
Hmmm...

The scripting foo in the e-d-s Makefile should add firefox to LIBDEPS if
firefox-gtkmozembed.pc is *not* found within the PKG_CONFIG_PATH. Wonder
why it is not working on your system?

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net