Re: Two questions.

On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 21:00 +0200, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Hi Alejandro,
>
> If you don't want to compile a package add a .. in front of the folder
> name, for example epiphany would become ..epiphany and then it wouldn't
> be found and compiled by the build process.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Stef

Hi, Stef

Ok, I've just done this and it works. Thanks.

But, anyway I liked the oldest way (choosing by directories or
categories: Desktop, Office, Multimedia, etc.) It would be nice if this
would be back again, wouldn't you, so It avoids having to move
directories from "name" to "..name".
IMHO. And as a ncurses application, with menus and so on... it would be
great!

Cheers,
Alejandro.