Re: Two questions.

Hi Alejandro,

If you don't want to compile a package add a .. in front of the folder name, for example epiphany would become ..epiphany and then it wouldn't be found and compiled by the build process.

Cheers,

Stef

Hudibras wrote:
    Garnome goes its way, but unfortunately stopped at Epiphany "place".
It says gecko 1.7 library is not supported, so which version I must
have?

And the second question is, cannot be avoid compiling all garnome
packages? If, for instance, I don't want to compile Epiphany or another
one, what o how can I do it? I remembered garnome old versions which one could avoid a package series and install only what I need. I hope you know what I mean. Cheers, Alejandro.