Re: Two questions.
- From: Stef van der Made <svdmade planet nl>
- To: Hudibras <hudibras gmail com>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Two questions.
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 21:00:56 +0200
If you don't want to compile a package add a .. in front of the folder
name, for example epiphany would become ..epiphany and then it wouldn't
be found and compiled by the build process.
Garnome goes its way, but unfortunately stopped at Epiphany "place".
It says gecko 1.7 library is not supported, so which version I must
And the second question is, cannot be avoid compiling all garnome
packages? If, for instance, I don't want to compile Epiphany or another
one, what o how can I do it?
I remembered garnome old versions which one could avoid a package series
and install only what I need. I hope you know what I mean.
] [Thread Prev