Two questions.

    Garnome goes its way, but unfortunately stopped at Epiphany "place".
It says gecko 1.7 library is not supported, so which version I must
have?

And the second question is, cannot be avoid compiling all garnome
packages? If, for instance, I don't want to compile Epiphany or another
one, what o how can I do it?
I remembered garnome old versions which one could avoid a package series
and install only what I need. I hope you know what I mean.

Cheers,
Alejandro.