Re: gnome-terminal hogging CPU ?

I see that "horsepower" is certainly not an issue. You also state that
this is a "new" problem on your system.

What to do???

Maybe retreating to gnome-terminal-2.11.3 might shed some light on the
source of the problem. If "we" are lucky enough to have the problem "go
away", that would give the gnome-terminal folks a good place to start.

I did a quick goggle-search and found that excessive CPU usage by
gnome-terminal is a recurring problem.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net