Re: gnome-terminal hogging CPU ?

Hmm....

(1) What are the characteristics of your hardware platform?
(2) Which "theme" are you using?
(3) What was the performance like with earlier versions of GNOME?

I see that gnome-terminal is a single-process that controls all of the
terminal windows that are open. I also see a CPU usage "spike", albeit
short in duration [on my system], when a new window/tab is opened.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net