Re: Passing the GARNOME Torch

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 12:45:38PM +1100, Paul Drain wrote:
> So, with this in mind -- I have decided to step back from the GARNOME
> project's maintenance and pass the collective torch to these fine
> 'co-maintainers', who I am sure will carry on the pride of this project
> to a whole new level.

I'm sure that I speak for all of the happy users of your GARNOME
releases over the years in saying thanks.  It's sometimes easy to
forget how much effort is actually behind those releases, and it is
because of you that the project survived in the post-Jeff world.

So we didn't say it enough - thanks for all of your hard work, Paul.

	John A.