Re: [ANNOUNCE] GARNOME 2.13.2

We generally do provide early access "garballs"[GAR tar balls] on a
regular basis.

We have been transitioning our site to gnome.org and are not quite
there. Once *all* of the GARNOME maintainers have access to our stuff on
gnome.org, pre-release versions will be offered.

For now, a pre-release version can be pulled down at any time from our
CVS repository on gnome.org.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net