Re: GARNOME 2.10.0.1 to be released soon

guenther wrote:

FWIW; The Control Center itself is not available using GNOME Menu.
However, anything that is part of the Control Center is in the Desktop
Menu. And if you want, run 'gnome-control-center' manually.

all these problems disappeared with Doug's environment settings.
We had that issue more than a week ago.

otherwise you wouldn't have seen the Theme Manager at all.
I can distinguish regular warnings from messages about missing icons.

Uhm? Totem does not use xine. So why should it search for it?
totem uses xine as default. gstreamer is an option. I wanna watch
vids and not only *some*.

Hrm, didn't you just say above, that everything was built just fine?

manually build - yes. I enumerated those packages. We had that issue more than one week ago.

gnome2.10 without a menu editor is pretty useless. Thats not your mistake, I know that. You did the best you could out of a work-in-progress release.

I removed it a couple of days ago, and waiting for a future update
with a full working gnome.

-NF