./mono: remaining pieces

"We" have been slowly adding the contents of the entire mono stack

        http://go-mono.com/sources/

to the ./mono directory.

There are four remaining that have not yet been added to the ./mono
directory:

* xsp-1.0.9
a small web server that hosts the Mono System.Web classes for running
what is commonly known as ASP.NET.

* mod-mono-1.0.9
an apache module that provides ASP.NET functionality.

* boo-0.5.5.1651
 a scripting language similar to Python designed for the .NET Framework
[http://boo.codehaus.org/Home]

* ikvm-0.14
a JIT compiler that translates from JVM bytecodes into CIL instructions,
and then lets the native JIT engine take over.

The question is,

        "How much of this stuff should we be including in the GARNOME
        tree?

The answer should probably be,

        "Whatever we need to build the applications."

Now that we have started to add development tools, that answer may no
longer be appropriate.

For what it's worth... All of these build.

Attached are Makefiles for xsp, boo, and ikvm.  I did not bother to
create a Makefile for mod-mono because I don't install an Apache server
under /opt/garnome.

Thoughts???

-Joseph
--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net
GARNAME = boo

LIBDEPS = mono/mono desktop/gtksourceview bootstrap/shared-mime-info

DESCRIPTION = mono
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

include ../category.mk
GARNAME = ikvm
GARVERSION = 0.14
CATEGORIES = mono
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.gz
PATCHFILES =

LIBDEPS = mono/mono

DESCRIPTION = ikvm
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS)

include ../category.mk