Re: evolution-2.3.3.1: Request test for local mail delivery agent

On 6/24/05, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco comcast net> wrote:
> Create a new user account and start evolution from the new user
> account.

I'm afraid I have the same results with a brand new user that has
never fired up gnome until I launced garnome.

Evo crashes out on choosing a type of mail account.

I got a reply from the Gnome Bugzilla saying my bug was a duplicate of 307956.

~sm