Re: How to safely build GARNOME-2.10.x

Ivan,

Good catch... There is a set of "first order corrections" that need to
be performed.  For example:

(1) kill off any remaining processes from the old desktop
(2) run gst-register

Can you think of any others?  I will collect them and add them to the
how-to.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net