Re: GARNOME 2.9.91.1

With this release I got a strange compile issue with librsvg breaking its build looking confused while trying to find /usr/lib/libgnomecamvas-2.la from some odd reason. I know not ot put GARNOME into the /usr prefix. In my gar.conf.m4 I've set the prefix variable to /opt/gnome-2.9.91.1. The part that confuses me about this breakage is that NONE of the .la files in /opt/gnome-2.9.91.1/lib have any mention of /usr/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.la at all. Any ideas to fix this would be appreciated.