First report on building 2.9.91.1 : the desktop

The desktop built without incident on ma G4-silver PPC running
YDL-4.0.1, a FC2 clone for PPC's. Since I had issues with the  firefox
build earlier, I built epiphany using mozilla-1.7.3, which is installed
as part of YDL-4.

I brought of the desktop briefly and looked around. The menus are still
"locked" as before and cannot be edited by root using nautilus.. This is
not a show stopper, but it is certainly an aggravation

On to the other pieces.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco[at]comcast[dot]net