Re: GARNOME 2.9.91.1

Gary,

That's weird...  My build of the desktop on a PPC running YDL-4, a FC2
clone for PPC's, built without incident.

I assume that you built the pieces of desktop in order, i.e.,

* cd desktop
* make paranoid-install > make_paranoid-install.log 2>&1 &

 Right???

The reason I ask, is not all of the Makefiles list exactly *all* of the
dependencies. By building "in order" I may have lucked out.

Suggestion:
* cd librsvg
* make clean
* make > make.log 2>&1 &
* tail -f make.log

and watch watch happens. This seqeuence won't install anything but might
give you a clue.

-Joseph