Re: setting screensaver prefs

Actually, in the case of xscreensaver, since it depends on GNOME libs,
it should be included as part of what GARNOME downloads and builds.
Again, especially because it's such a basic, fundamental desktop
application.

I "solved" my problem by downloading and building (with --prefix=
$GARNOME) the latest xscreensaver.  It was able to automatically detect
everything and install itself just fine... the next time I started the
panel it was in the right menu location.

Raul