Re: Problem building gnomemeeting in 2.8.0

%% Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu> writes:

  bk> Try editing the gnomemeeting configure file and changing the recommended
  bk> pwlib version number to 1.6.6.

  bk> On line 20437 change:

  bk> PWLIB_REC_VERSION="1.6.5"

Well sure, but I was wondering how to do that from within garnome?  Is
there some GAR method for handling situations like this, like Portage
does with allowing patches to be applied as part of the ebuild
processing?

Or, do I just edit the configure file in the working directory after
it's unpacked by hand, and remember to do it again next time I need to
unpack gnomemeeting?

Thanks!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortelnetworks com>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools