Evolution 2.0.2 feedback : lots of crashes and problems + how to generate a backtrace?

Hello to all of you,

I am experiencing many crashes with my newly compiled Evo 2.0.2. I followed
instructions on this ML a few days ago to update Evolution and everything
compiled fine.
However, the application crashes very often. Today, it was when the alarm for an
appointment showed up, then on forwarding a message, then looking for an LDAP
entry, etc. There must be something seriously wrong here.
LDAP searches do also have lots of problems as known entries are correctly
retrieved hardly often...

Do any of you guys have the same problems? Evo is great but this renders the
application useless.

I also looked a little on Ximian bugzilla. Bugs often include a backtrace of the
crash (very useful) but I do not know how to generate such data (it does not
seem that Evo is leaving a core file somewhere ...)

Thanks a lot for your input.

Regards,

Vincent