krb5 missing?

Can anyone please tell me what file the compiler is looking for here?

I've read the FAQ, tried the instructions, didn't work so went and installed krb5 from source and
tried all manner of
--with-krb5=/usr/kerberos
pointing to different directories in the Makefile for ximian-connector but still no luck.  I followed the faq posting from RH that suggested that it was krb5.h that the compiler was looking for.  Is that correct?  On my new krb5 installation it is located in /usr/local/include

however setting the --with-krb5 to that directory has not worked either.

Suggestions with thanks?!

Jim

checking for Kerberos 5... no
configure: error: Could not find krb5. Install krb5 or heimdal packages.

Jim Maas   jamaas at btinternet dot com