Re: Can you read this? (was: Re: Bad Checksum for Shared-Mime-Info Archive)

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 16:44 +0100, guenther wrote:
> WTF is up with this list? I posted the solution about 24 hours prior to
> the OP of this thread. I received a copy of my own post by the list
> server -- yet it does *not* show up in the list archives.
>
> Are my posts going through to the list?  (Sorry to Cc you guys. At least
> I can make sure this way, I'm not talking to myself again.)

Hi, Guenther.

This post seems to have made it. :-) I've had the same thing happen to
me a few times. I just figured the list server likes to randomly eat
posts every once in a while...LOL... :(

Bob

Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome